Do you want to raise more money in your year-end fundraising campaign? Are you wondering what fundraising tasks to prioritize when there's so much to do and so little time? This session is for you!
Year-End Fundraising - Virtual Leadership Forum
(Nonprofit staff, volunteers and board members are encouraged to register!)
Date: October 5, 2021 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Presenter: Rachel Ramjattan, Nonprofit Plus LLC
Learn how to:
1. Create a year-end fundraising plan with a timeline and deliverables
2. Identify and cultivate your best prospects
3. Leverage your board, matching gifts, and Giving Tuesday to amplify your results
By the end of this session you'll know exactly what you need to do to have your BEST year-end fundraising campaign ever!
We're excited to have Rachel Ramjattan, President and CEO of Nonprofit Plus LLC, return as a presenter to Northeast Wisconsin. Rachel's clear, concrete, and practical fundraising advice, presented in an engaging presentation style, make her a trainer in demand.
Rachel has helped over 500 small to mid-size nonprofits of many mission types raise more the $25 million to support their programs and is the author of No More Duct Tape Fundraising.
- AFP Northeast WI members: Free with discount code
- Green Bay, Oshkosh and other area nonprofits: $20 per participant. Registration fee is nonrefundable due to cancellation or no-show.
**Session recording will be sent to all registered participants.
Registration confirmation and Zoom link will be sent from email@example.com .
Please include firstname.lastname@example.org in your safe senders list (aka whitelist).
For questions contact email@example.com.
Nonprofit Leadership Initiative is a program of: